Friday, January 02, 2009

I got Coy Keene's okay to post this great note about his family.

We're more than blessed - Mom is doing okay for 86. She is in Dallas now, just down the street at the Edgemere. As for the rest of the fam - Tommy (29) and wife Sarah are in Phili where he teaches New Testament theology and Greek at Westminster Sem. while finishing his Dr. - Kevin (25) and Jordan have been a married a year and live here is Dallas Kevin is with Price Waterhouse. Amanda (23) just got her degree this spring from Penn State and is job hunting in Big "D". Gail and I are more than blessed and very undeserving of Gods grace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy Keene said...

And he has a grand-daughter, 9 months, who is now crawling with great skill.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the Lorenzo blog. I was in Lubbock recently and shared the blog with my mother Sammie. We enjoyed reading about old memories.
Betty Andrews Moore

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home