Monday, April 13, 2009

Note from Diane Bownds Broome regarding an ExHornets Meeting:

Received this email today and thought I'd post it here thinking I might reach some folks whose addresses Diane doesn't have. Here goes:

Hello all of you Lorenzo ExHornets:  It's time we think about getting together to start some planning.  I have added some other Lorenzo ExHornets to the list since we are expanding our "years" to include more people.  We also need to develop a postcard to send out for reminders about dues.  What day would be best for you, May 30 (May 25 is Memorial Day) or June 6?  We will be meeting at my house in Lubbock.  My address is 8107 Topeka Ave. and phone is 793.2303 (home) and 789.0727 (cell).  Let me know as soon as you can so I can let others know.  We'll go with the date most people can attend.  See you soon. diane

 

Diane Broome  

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home